Terms & Conditions
Leadership Training 1 ("The Course")
The participant understands that payment for course enrollment may be eligible for a partial refund if canceled according to the following terms: (a) if canceled 30 days or more before the beginning of the Course, Sacred Sons will refund 50% of the payment minus a $50.00 processing fee; and (b) any fees charged for enrollment are non-refundable. Aside from cancelation, the participants enrollment credential is transferable to a future course, or to another man without any fee, provided Sacred Sons is notified of the name of the transferee man in writing no later than 5 days before the Course begins. There are no exceptions to these time frames.
EVENTS ("The Event") Includes: SACRED Son's Convergence ("The Convergence"), Embodied Masculine Experience ("EMX"), Embodied Masculine Prime (Prime) & Leadership Training ("LT1 and/or Leadership Training")
The participant understands that payment for a ticket or entry credential may be eligible for a partial refund if canceled according to the following terms: (a) if canceled 30 days or more before the beginning of The Event, Sacred Sons will refund 50% of the payment minus a $50.00 processing fee; and (b) any fees charged for tickets are non-refundable. Aside from cancelation, the participants ticket and/or entry credential is transferable to a future date, or to another man without any fee, provided Sacred Sons is notified of the name of the transferee man in writing no later than 1 week before The Event begins, and the transferee signs a copy of the Terms and Conditions when arriving at The Event. There are no exceptions to these time frames.
Any participation in Sacred Sons online offerings, Leadership Training 1, is entirely voluntary and participant assumes all potential risks. Any experience or services are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information services, coaching, uninterrupted access, or products and services provided through or in connection with the service. By purchasing and or enrollment of any online offering the participant acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- The participant agrees that the use of all, or part, of the service is entirely at the participant's own risk. Any actions or lack of actions, taken by the participant of such advice is done so solely by choice and responsibility of the participant and is neither the responsibility nor liability of event organizers/facilitators, their agents, employees, officers, volunteers, and/or contractors, and any person or organization associated with them and their activities (collectively known as “Sacred Sons”).
- The participant understands that any experience, service and/or information at the event is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and the participant will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- The participant recognizes that some group processes provided may require emotional, physical, and mental efforts, and exertion, on the participant's part, which may cause physical, mental or emotional stress. The participant further recognizes that the group processes on the event may require physical exertion, and experimentation on the participant’s part, including by not limited to, violent physical contact and wrestling with other participants, which may cause severe physical, mental, or emotional injury. The participant fully acknowledges and takes full responsibility for all risks involved.
- The participant understands that it is his responsibility to consult with his primary health care provider prior to participating and should the participant choose not to consult his health care provider, the participant accepts full responsibility waiving all rights to liability or any claims against Sacred Sons and any of its agents, administrators, or employees.
- The participant, and/or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Sacred Sons, its agents, servants or employees, for any injury, harm or death caused by either negligence or other acts or omissions of the participant, other participants and/or Sacred Sons, its agents, servants or employees.
- The participant has read and understood this form and all its contents, and the participant voluntarily agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.